An incredibly EASY Crock Pot recipe for Maid Rite Sandwiches. Put the ingredients in the Crock Pot and when you get home, dinner is ready. Delicious Maid Rite Sandwiches the entire family will enjoy.
- 2 lbs. ground beef (cooked, drained and finely crumbled)
- 1 (14 oz.) can of chicken broth
- 1 package onion soup mix
- Mix finely crumbled ground beef and chicken broth in crock pot.
- Simmer on high for 4 hours. (until broth is absorbed)
- Stir in soup mix, and cook 1 more hour high.
- Serve on bun with favorite condiments, dill pickle slices, cheese or crumbled cooked bacon.