This is a great German Potato Salad recipe made in the Crock Pot! What I like about this is that if you can prep all this the night before, then in the AM put this all together in the pot and leave for awhile, come back and you have a great side dish ready to go! If you have a busy BBQ day or a big game day event at your house, this saves time and you can use the stovetop for other dishes.
- 2 lbs. potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery sliced
- 1/4 c. green peppers, diced
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 1/4 c. oil
- Chopped parsley
- Sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except parsley and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and cook for 5-6 hours on Low in crock pot.
- Garnish with bacon and parsley.