Spicy Horseradish Sauce compliments a variety of dishes. In particularly I enjoy it with Prime Rib. This is my own concoction resulting in a creamy spicy sauce I hope you will enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper to taste
- Chill until ready to use.